March 7, 2018
G Suite – Not all clouds are created equal
To answer a frequent question I get from people about the main differences between G Suite and Microsoft Office 365, I’ll quote some information from the Google Cloud team.
When it comes to productivity, how do the leading cloud solutions stack up? In a series of speed and performance tests, Principled Technologies compared key components of G Suite and Microsoft Office 365. Here’s what they found:
- Real-time changes appear in up to 96% less time with Google Docs. Find out more >>
- File uploads take up to 53% less time with Google Drive.
Find out more >>
- You can join video calls in up to 61% less time with Google Hangouts. Find out more >>
- You can send email attachments in up to 42% less time with Gmail. Find out more >>
- Internal site creation takes up to 57% less time with Google Sites. Find out more >>
Download the complete reports to learn more. Then start your free trial to see how G Suite can benefit your business.