Cloud Engineering with Google Cloud Specialization
This program provides the skills we need to advance your career in cloud architecture and provides a pathway to earn the industry-recognized Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer certification. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and labs, we explored and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services; and we gained real world experience through a number of hands-on Qwiklabs projects.
We also had the opportunity to practice key job skills, such as setting up a cloud environment and configuring and deploying a solution in the cloud. This program also provided sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions and practice exam quizzes that simulates the exam-taking experience.
- Prepared for the Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
- Skills needed to be successful in a cloud engineering role.
- The infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform.
- The purpose and intent of the Associate Cloud Engineer certification and its relationship to other Google Cloud certifications.
Course Certificates Completed:
- Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Preparing for the Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer Exam
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
Skills: Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine (GAE), Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Computing, Virtual Machine, Network Architecture, Debugging, Cloud Storage, Data Store, Load Balancing, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Autoscaling