Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
This is part of Architecting with Google Compute Engine Specialization
In this course, we explored services provided to applications built on GCP that enhance the scalability and maintainability. We worked with services like Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Functions to make applications more efficient. We explored the use of containers on GCP.
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals.
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation.
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation.
- Proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, both on-premises and in a public cloud environment.
Skills: Google Container Engine, Google App Engine (GAE), Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform