Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
This is part of Architecting with Google Compute Engine Specialization
This accelerated on-demand course introduced the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud. Through a combination of video lectures, demos, and hands-on labs, we explored and deploy solution elements, including securely interconnecting networks, load balancing, autoscaling, infrastructure automation and managed services.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure.
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation.
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services.
- Proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems Operations including deploying and managing applications, both on-premises and in a public cloud environment.
Skills: Load Balancing, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Google Cloud Platform, Autoscaling