Google Workspace Administration Specialization
This specialization has been developed to help administrators master the foundations of establishing and managing Google Workspace for their organization.
We set up a new Google Workspace account, and explore provisioning options. We learned how to manage users and become familiar with organizational structures and Google Workspace core services. We learned how to configure these services to meet our own organizational needs.
We got introduced to the best practices to protect our users and data. We examined user and application security and became familiar with the Single Sign On options available. We understood how to use the tools provided to identify security events and mitigate problems that may arise.
We configured email compliance and implement measures to protect our organization from spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks. We also became familiar with mail routing options available.
Finally, we learned the best practices for deploying Google Workspace for your organization.
Course Certificates Completed:
- Elastic Google Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process
- Essential Google Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services