Google Workspace Mail Management
This is part of the Google Workspace Administration Specialization
Google Workspace Mail Management is the fourth course in the Google Workspace Administration series.
In this course we learned how to protect the organization against spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks. We configured email compliance and learned how to implement data loss prevention (DLP) for the organization. We gained an understanding of the mail routing options available and learned how to whitelist and block senders. We also became familiar with other mail options such as inbound and outbound gateways, 3rd party email archiving, and journaling to Vault.
- How to control which end user access features are available to users.
- How to protect users from inbound phishing and harmful software (malware).
- Basic understanding of the Domain Name System (DNS) used on the internet and be able to identify the record types used by Google Workspace.
- Ability to implement common email security measures in your DNS records such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC and ability to explain the purpose of each measure.
- How to configure email whitelists, blacklists and approved sender lists to better manage mail delivery and protect against spam, phishing and malware.
- Basic understanding of the mail routing options available to us as the Google Workspace administrators.
- Understanding of the various compliance features provided in Google Workspace.