Technical Support Fundamentals
This is part of the Google IT Support Professional Specialization
This course is the first of a series that aims to prepare for a role as an entry-level IT Support Specialist. In this course, we’re introduced to the world of Information Technology, or IT. We learned about the different facets of Information Technology, like computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service. This course covers a wide variety of topics in IT that are designed to give an overview of what’s to come in this certificate program.
- Understand how the binary system works.
- Assemble a computer from scratch.
- Choose and install an operating system on a computer.
- Understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world.
- Learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer.
- Utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting
Skills: Binary Code, Customer Support, Linux, Troubleshooting