The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
This is part of the Google IT Support Professional Specialization
This course is designed to provide a full overview of computer networking. We covered everything from the fundamentals of modern networking technologies and protocols to an overview of the cloud to practical applications and network troubleshooting.
- Describe computer networks in terms of a five-layer model.
- Grasp powerful network troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Understand all of the standard protocols involved with TCP/IP communications.
- Learn network services like DNS and DHCP that help make computer networks run.
- Understand cloud computing, everything as a service, and cloud storage
Skills: Domain Name System (DNS), Ipv4, Network Model, Troubleshooting